Welcome to DigitalAdvertising.co.uk.
We are a comparison website designed to help marketers and agencies find the best and most relevant digital advertising providers for their specific business or campaign needs.
There are over 300 providers of advertising services and technologies today, but many marketers either use the same providers or simply don’t know who best to choose to promote their services.
Choosing the right ad providers will give you a better campaign performance and enable you to better meet your marketing goals. And as different providers have different strengths, you’ll probably need different providers for different tasks.
In fact the founders of DigitalAdvertising.co.uk came together after each finding dramatically different results when working with different ad tech provider - with results ranging from being absolutely outstanding at one end of the scale to a total waste of time, money and effort at the other end.
So we set about creating a service to help marketers and agencies find the right providers for their digital advertising needs.
Why use DigitalAdvertising.co.uk?
Get Better Ad Results
How does DigitalAdvertising.co.uk work?
Agencies, marketers and small businesses use DigitalAdvertising.co.uk to compare and find relevant suppliers and get better returns from their ad spend. By answering some basic marketing questions - such as campaign objectives, budget range etc - we sift through 100s of ad providers, evaluating over 100 data points per provider ad. We then prioritise the results, showing the best fit providers against your needs.
Get the most out of DigitalAdvertising.co.uk
There are lots of great digital advertising providers out there. Whether you are looking to work with a new provider or to wanting to Pepsi-challenge your current provider, we’d strongly recommend that you run test campaigns with at least three providers before settling with one.
We’d also recommend you consider different providers for different campaign or business objectives.
One provider may be brilliant at generating enquiries, while another may be geared around providing better branding opportunities. Another provider may be an expert at location targeting, while another be far more effective at driving app downloads. So select and test providers that really meet your needs and your budget. Same advice applies; try at least three and see which provider meets your needs and delivers best results.
What types of ad providers are in DigitalAdvertising.co.uk?
We currently compare two different digital advertising service providers.
- Advertising providers - broadly speaking, places where advertisers can buy ad campaigns to target audiences
- Creative services providers - technologies and services to help make creative such as display ads, dynamic ads, videos, social media formats etc
We then break providers down into the channels of advertising they support. Here are a few of the most common channels and how we define them:
- Display - digital display advertising across desktop, mobile and / or table devices
- Video - any type of video advertising
- Mobile - mobile-specific advertising including display ads, in app advertising and mobile-specific ad applications
- Social - social media paid-advertising services
- Native - in-line, in-feed, in-context advertising which resembles the editorial feel of a site
For advanced searches you can also look at the following channels: Email, Search, Linear TV, Connected TV, Digital Audio and Content Marketing
Digital advertising is further sub-divided into different types of companies based on their area of specialism. A single adtech provider may in fact tick several of these boxes. Here are the main types of providers we have in our service and a rough guide to the type of services they provide:
- Ad Network - a place where you can buy display advertising, but more specifically an exchange which aggregates internet traffic from multiple sources for onward sale
- Demand Side Platform - a place where you can buy display advertising. Typically buys its advertising from exchanges and adds value through a range of campaign optimisation tools
- Mobile App Publisher - a publisher of apps (or a network of apps) which provides direct promotional opportunities for advertisers
- Pinterest MDP - an approved partner for buying advertising on Pinterest
- Retargeting - a provider specialising in targeting ads to previous viewers of your website or app
- Instagram Ads Partner - an approved partner for buying advertising on Instagram
- Facebook FMP - an approved partner for buying advertising on Facebook
- Twitter MPP - an approved partner for buying advertising on Twitter
- YouTube MCN - an approved partner for buying advertising on YouTube
- Snap Ads Partner - an approved partner for buying advertising on SnapChat
- Linkedin Partner - an approved partner for buying advertising on LinkedIn
- Google Premium Partner
- Web Publisher - a website publisher which provides direct promotional opportunities for advertisers
- Native Ad Tech - a provider of in-context advertising which resembles the editorial feel of a site
- Trading Desk - a place where you can buy digital advertising
- Creative Management Platform - a platform which offers an array of creative management tools
- Video Management Platform - a platform focused on video creation, editing and distribution
- Display Management Platform - a platform focused on display ad creation and management
- Social Media Platform - a platform for creating and distributing social media ads, typically offering additional services beyond what is available direct from the core social media network itself
- Content Marketing Platform - a platform focused on content marketing and distributing that content